about the company
Your future employer is a well-known Shopping Mall located within the golden triangle area of Kuala Lumpur, looking for a Centre Manager, mainly in charge of leasing functions of the mall.
about the job
- Understand market demand, develop feasible plans for the mall and ensure that the growth and direction of the mall are always on track
- Oversee all aspects of the mall management, for example, leasing, tenant relations, retail planning, financial management, profit and loss (P&L), mall marketing, etc.
- Conceptualize and develop strategies that will maximize profitability of the mall
- Lead the budget planning for the mall
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Property Management or equivalent
- 10-15 years of experience in mall leasing
- Ambitious and aggressive character with extensive technical knowledge in mall management
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at email@example.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....