about the company
Our client is a large government-linked corporation.
about the job
- Lead the leadership team in developing and executing the annual business plan with a strong focus on profitability, sustainability, and long-term strategic growth.
- Meet and exceed the assigned revenue and profitability targets, with emphasis on operational efficiency/productivity, margin and working capital management.
- Lead, guide, and mentor various functional groups to develop, implement, measure, and review comprehensive plans to support and achieve the overall company business plan.
- Develop & maintain good working relationships with customers and business partners.
- Create and maintain a cohesive and goal-oriented internal team environment, with clear individual and group accountabilities.
- Recruit, develop and retain a healthy pool of talents.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Chairman and the Board of Directors, you will be leading a diverse team of 15 working professionals.
skills & experience required
- Malaysian citizen with a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university. Professional certifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior leadership role.
- Solutions-driven and commercially minded.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
culture & benefits
Our client offers a rewarding career with good benefits. They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for senior leaders looking for a big challenge that will benefit the society they’re living in.
Kindly send your application in MS Word format to email@example.com to apply or contact Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details...