about the company
Randstad is presently working across multiple clients on the following projects. Your future employer is looking for candidates with experience in overall management experience with either Property or Construction companies. The companies we are working with have a staff strength over 500 headcount and only tender for large projects.
about the role
You will be reporting to the ED and managing over 20 direct reports. This role is primarily responsible for leading the successful delivery of large (> RM500m) or logistically challenging projects in accordance with design requirements, time and cost constraints, and commercial, HR, safety, quality, and environment and community targets.
- Managing the overall delivery of the project program in accordance with client expectations
- Managing sub contractors, Consultants and other strategic relationships
- Assigning resources to deliver works within budget, time, quality and regulatory standards
- Monitoring and guiding workflow, setting daily, weekly, and long term project goals
- Reviewing progress against plans, contractual arrangements, and delivery milestones
- Financial management including ensuring strong contract, commercial and financial risk management, accurate forecasting on costs and revenue, and taking corrective actions as required
skills and experience required
- Must have experiences as a senior management within a construction company
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, or relevant discipline
- 10 years+ site based experience
culture and benefits
Basic salary of up to RM50,000. This is a good project to be included into your resume, so if you are able to complete on time and on budget there is high bonus potential (6+ months).
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Person in charge, https://www.linkedin.com/in/pepchia/