about the company
Randstad has recently partnered with one of the top telecommunication company in Malaysia. They specializes in providing VSAT services, network engineering services and digital backbone.
about the job
- Provide overall leadership and direction to the company
- Develop and implement strategies and plans to achieve the company’s goals
- Establish policies and procedures to guide company operations
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the company
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, investors, and employees
- Provide regular reports to the board of directors on the company’s financial and operational performance
- Ensure that the company is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Manage the company’s financial resources and ensure that the company is profitable and financially stable
about the manager/team
Vibrant and energetic team culture.
skills and experience required
- Proven experience as a CEO or in a similar executive leadership role
- Strong telco and VSAT experience
- Strong understanding of business operations, financial management, and corporate governance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire others
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Demonstrated ability to make sound business decisions
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively
- Experience in developing and implementing successful business strategies
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
how to apply
To apply, please kindly click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, you can send your resume to me for a confidential discussion.
Desmond Lee | Randstad | +60173983926 | email@example.com