about the company
Our client is a building and civil contractor company based in Kuala Lumpur with an annual turnover of RM200 million.
about the job
- Providing leadership, and direction to the finance and accounting team.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and the executive management team.
- Managing the processes for treasury (fundraising/management), financial forecasting and budgets, cash-flow projections, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning including preparing the company for Bursa listing.
- Provide commercial insight and leadership across the business to exceed business plan targets.
- Establishing and developing relations with the senior management team, external partners, and stakeholders such as bankers and shareholders.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the CEO, he is a hands-on entrepreneur who believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. You will be managing a team of 4, consisting of a Finance Manager and several executives.
skills & experience required
- ACCA/CPA/Degree in Accounting with MIA.
- Local Malaysian with a minimum of 3 years of working experience functioning as a senior finance leader in a construction or property development company.
- Must have experience in completing at least 1 bursa listing exercise.
- Mature, analytical, creative, solution-oriented, and able to work under pressure.
- Possess excellent business acumen with strong communication and leadership skills.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with a salary plus allowances of up to RM30,000. They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Senior Managers looking for strong career growth and job security.
Kindly send your application in MS Word format to email@example.com to apply or contact Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details...