about the company
Our client is a publicly listed building and civil contractor company based in Kuala Lumpur with an annual turnover of RM1 billion.
about the job
- Providing leadership, and direction to the finance and accounting team.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the Group MD and the executive management team.
- Managing the processes for treasury (fundraising/management), financial forecasting and budgets, cash-flow projections, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
- Provide commercial insight and leadership across the business to exceed business plan targets.
- Establishing and developing relations with the senior management team, external partners, and stakeholders such as bankers and shareholders.
about the manager/team
Reporting to Group MD, he is a hands-on entrepreneur who believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. You will be managing a team of 40 personnel, overseeing 10 companies.
skills & experience required
- ACCA/CPA/Degree in Accounting with MIA.
- Local Malaysian with a minimum of 5 years of working experience as a senior finance leader in a publicly listed construction or property development company.
- Analytical, creative, solution-oriented, and able to work under pressure.
- Possess excellent business acumen with strong communication and leadership skills.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with a salary plus allowances of up to RM30,000 + Company Car. They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
Kindly send your application in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details...