about the company
Our client is a Malaysia-China JV company.
about the job
- Provide leadership in the development of the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic finance objectives.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets, consolidation, and reporting to the management.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Oversee financial management, accounting, and reporting, including implementation of finance frameworks, policies, and processes in accordance with local/international accounting standards.
- Partner with Sales and Operations to identify revenue opportunities; expansion prospects; analyse organization operations; identify opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Formulate cash management practices (including optimal transaction banking infrastructure) to maximize yields, cost savings and efficiencies.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the CEO, he believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. You’re supported by a team of +/- 15 people.
skills & experience required
- ACCA/CPA/Degree in Accounting
- Local Malaysian with a minimum of 3 years of accounting/finance leadership role with a mainland Chinese company.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of a multicultural organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity, dependable, results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency.
- Able to read/write in Mandarin is a must.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with a salary of up to RMB60,000 per month on a 2-year renewable contract. You will be offered a company car and accommodation. They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for senior finance leaders looking for a strong platform to grow their careers.
Kindly send your application in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details....