about the company
Your future employer, is a global enterprise engaged in Consumer Care and Infrastructure businesses as well as the importation, warehousing, distribution and marketing of various products in the World. Getting ready for future plans and looking for a key personnel to assist and lead the Financial section in the company, they are currently in search and expansion for individuals with solid years of Accounting and Finance experience such as yourself to join the team.
about the job
- Corporate Financing, Regional IPO / M&A Matter
- Developing and lead Financial Planning and Analysis strategies
- Working closely with CEO to drive turnaround business initiative, profit improvement plans and achieving financial results
- Providing and setting company direction and relevant policies for group financial operations
- Leading department HODs such as Finance, HR, IT, Secretarial and Legal.
- Looking into financial & Risk planning management
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 5 years experience in related field
- ACCA / Professional Paper
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Group CEO, she is a hands-on person who has been in the industry for a substantial amount of years. He believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. The team works well and has a good team spirit.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. They believes in open & honest communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with strong management team.
Kindly send your application to email@example.com to apply or contact Kevin Chow at +6016 209 2345 for further details.