about the company:
Randstad is partnering with a US based company that specialize in network infrastructure and industrial electrical wiring. The company is expanding their business development team and looking for Channel Account Manager.
duties and responsibility:
- Responsible for managing, expanding business geographical reach, and developing focus business segment to achieve assigned focus distributor incremental sales target.
- Duties of a channel account manager shall include Malaysia base business market research, build up a program with assigned focus distributor to improve channel base business, as well as continuous development on new channel partners ecosystem.
- To enable and carry out new channel partners acquisition, partner signup, onboarding, training, co-development on business opportunities, through channel business program, promo and enablement policy
- Managing assigned distributor business through project registration; and fostering relationships between channel partners and our distributor.
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, software engineering or any other related engineering studies
- Prior experience as account manager / channel account manager in an IT distribution company with nationwide business coverage is an advantage.
- Excellent relationship building and convincing skills are essential.
- Ability to build, manage, maintain channel business local programs under the umbrella of regional channel partner programs by regional HQ
how to apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: (Channel Account Manager) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job...