- A newly created role
- Career progression
- Strong consumer brand
about the company
Our client is an established homegrown FMCG food manufacturer.
about the job
Reporting to the Head of Channel Marketing.
Individual contributor role.
- Lead and direct category and channel development for MT channel
- Build volume, create brand visibility, product availability and drive category growth
- Translate brand strategies for consumer into BTL strategies targeting retailers & shoppers for sales team's execution excellence on availability, visibility, pack assortment, promotion and merchandising
- Key liaison person for MT channel working with Sales, Brand Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance & Distributor
skills and experience required
- Minimum 7 years of channel/trade marketing experience in the FMCG industry
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good commercial acumen and manage commercial planning-execution process dealing in complex organisation set up with various functional stakeholders
To apply, click here to capture your full CV and details in one easy application to capture details with us for the future vacancies. Or write to Shawn Phee at firstname.lastname@example.org