about the company
Your future employer is a listed global and land transportation, freight forwarding and car terminal services conglomerate. Getting ready for future plans and looking for a key personnel to assist and lead the Financial section in the company, they are currently in search and expansion for individuals with solid years of Accounting and Finance experience such as yourself to join the team.
about the job
- Overseeing all accounting functions, such as general ledgers, financial statements & cost control systems, ensuring that all reporting and bookkeeping is accurate and in compliance with financial regulations.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data.
- Oversee the preparation and timely filing of all statutory taxes.
- Oversee the month-end closing process, constantly reviewing procedures while eliminating inefficiencies.
- Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts and overhead cost allocations.
- Regularly examine financial statements to ensure they are accurate and free of any errors
- Analyse accounting reports and make formal recommendations for improvements to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Access & evaluate the financial performance of the organization with regards to goals, budgets and forecasts. Provide insight and recommendations.
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
- Serve as a key point of contact for external auditors; manage the preparation and support of all external audits.
- Coordinate and strategize methods to attain team goals and initiatives within the finance department.
- Mentor and develop the finance department team members; managing work allocation, systems training, performance evaluation and the building of an effect and efficient team dynamic.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Professional membership – MIA, ACCA, CPA
- Total 10 years working experience with at least 3 years in the property and financial market.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the CFO, he is a hands-on person who has been in the industry for a substantial amount of years. He believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. The team works well and has a good team spirit
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. They believes in open & honest communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity Great Finance leaders looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with strong management team.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Kevin Chow at +6016 209 2345 for further details.