about the company
Our client is a professional service company based in Tropicana, Petaling Jaya.
about the job
- Providing leadership, and direction to the finance and accounting team.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the MD, and the executive management team.
- Managing the processes for treasury (fundraising/management), financial forecasting and budgets, cash-flow projections, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning including preparing the company for Bursa listing.
- Provide commercial insight and leadership across the business to exceed business plan targets.
- Establishing and developing relations with the senior management team, external partners, and stakeholders such as bankers and shareholders.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the MD, he is a hands-on entrepreneur who believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. You will be managing a team of 6, consisting of a Finance Manager and several executives who successfully manage day-to-day operations.
skills & experience required
- ACCA/CPA with professional qualifications in CIMA, MIA, or MICPA.
- Local Malaysian with a minimum of 15 years of experience, excels in corporate finance, cash-flow planning, and stakeholder management.
- Analytical, creative, solution-oriented, and able to work under pressure.
- Possess excellent business acumen with strong communication and leadership skills.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with a salary plus allowances of up to RM22,000. They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Senior Finance Managers looking for opportunity to work with a growing company and achieve long-term career stability.
Kindly send your application in MS Word format to email@example.com to apply or contact Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details...