about the company
Randstad is partnering with one of the largest banks in Laos and they are currently experiencing rapid year-to-year growth and is looking to continuously expand their capacity to meet their growth.
about the job
Our client is currently looking for a Chief of Special Economic Zone, directly reporting to the Board of Directors. This role expects you to:
The successful candidate will lead the development and execution of the SEZ for Laos:
- Develop and execute a well-defined strategy for SEZ implementation in Laos.
- Develop an appropriate SEZ model for Laos, which will enhance the country's global competitiveness
- Establish and implement regulatory framework and management processes to manage specific performance measures that support the successful SEZ implementation
- Assesses performance and makes timely changes in strategy, structure, and resource allocations.
- This leadership role entails facilitation between the "One Stop Shop Executors" of the Authority and the clients / investors. The Chief Executive also aligns the interests of Shareholder / Government, employees, business, and other stakeholders including the public. Further ensures that stakeholders support the SEZ's vision, values, business goals, and have an appreciation of the challenges and achievements.
- A SEZ model that grows and increases performance of the export market, attracts, and sustains both domestic and foreign direct investment.
- Attracts world class investors to develop world class industries in the SEZ.
- Industrialization of the targeted sectors of the economy and ensuring economic spin-offs in all SEZ areas, through increased job creation, SME growth and participation in the SEZ value chain.
- Well defined SEZ industry clusters in strategic areas of Botswana, where local knowledge, natural resources and location advantages will be fully optimized to support the cluster.
- Develop and implement a practical plan to integrate SEZ clusters into SADC's regional economic activity.
- SEZ incentives that will position Botswana as the most globally competitive SEZ in terms of incentives, infrastructure, ease of doing business, etc.
about the manager / team
You will be reporting to the Board of Directors, who are extremely results driven and provide support in areas that is needed
skills & experience required
- Strong understanding of how a special economic zone works with experience in managing / setting up a SEZ in developing or emerging economies would be highly preferable
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills in attracting strong investors
- Exceptional negotiating and policy making experience would be highly appreciated
- High level of stakeholder relationship management are highly required
culture & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company. This company offer a salary of up to USD 25,000.00 monthly with exceptional allowance
how to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in the to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company with an abundance of opportunity. If you are keen on furthering your career with this role, kindly send your updated resume to Bryant.email@example.com to apply or contact Bryant at
+6016-4140218 for further enquiries.