about the company
Randstad is partnering with an international company that specializes in producing ceramic former. The company is going through rapid expansion and looking for a COO as part of their strategic growth plan.
about the team
You will be directly reporting to the Board of Directors. You will be managing the overall company operation from Sales, Production, Quality, Purchasing & Logistics, People and Performance, Customer Relations, Finance, and IT.
duties and responsibility
- Provide strategic direction, leadership and management of operational and financial activities that are aligned to meet overall strategic objectives set by the Board of Directors.
- Convert strategic objectives into actionable plans for performance and growth, and help in implementing and achieving company-wide goals. Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Develop and implement initiatives to drive operational process improvements and system developments. Run the team’s performance management process that drives accountability and operational efficiencies.
- Manage, lead and coach the team to ensure continual improvement in the capability, knowledge and performance.
- Establish policies and procedures that promote company culture and vision.
- Submit reports to the Board of Directors on monthly performance and all other matters of importance.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- At Least Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Manufacturing/Chemical/Business.
- At Atleast 10 years working in manufacturing industry and technically sound.
- Understanding of business functions such as Finance/Marketing/ Business Development will be added advantage.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and have an aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: COO - Manufacturing) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job.