Randstad has recently partnered with a Cloud Solutions Provider. Your future employer offers solutions across a wide range of industries ranging from chemicals to consumer goods to even construction materials from different. Your future employer work with clients across Souteast Asia and is highly reputable. They are currently looking for skilled backend developers that are well versed in Python to be a part of their vibrant development team!
about the job
- Collaborate in the creation, design, execution, validation, and maintenance of data solutions, encompassing upgrades to existing features, introduction of new functionalities, and integration with backend systems.
- Collaborate with our design, business, and product teams to create APIs for mobile and web applications.
- Actively engage in the development process and troubleshoot issues to enhance application performance.
- Promote and construct code that aligns with our security and quality standards.
- Create REST APIs for the frontend team.
skills and experiences required:
- Atleast 3 years of experience in Python
- Professional hands on experience in working with MySQL and Git.
- Familiarity with prevalent mobile trends, architectures, emerging technologies, and their practical applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the complete development process for mobile and web platforms.
- Familiarity with third-party libraries and APIs, used to integrate back-end services with iOS applications.
- Understanding of cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient at communicating with fellow team members.
additional skills and experiences that are a great to have:
- Experience in working with cloud technology (AWS or Azure)
- Working knowledge in either IoT / Chatbot / Blockchain
how to apply
To apply, please kindly click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, you can send your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on other roles that I am currently working on.
Janice Sivasothey | Randstad | email@example.com