about the company
Randstad is partnering with one of the top accounting firm in the industry with exceptional leadership and growth potential for candidates that are interested
about the job
Our client is currently looking for a Commercial Due Diligence and Strategy Manager / Associate Director directly reporting to Director. This role expects you to:
Transaction Services practice advise clients who are buying or selling a business through various due diligence services.
CDD&S is part of the Transaction Services practice, focusing on business due diligence (strategic / commercial / operational). In addition, CDD&S also encompass market study and assessment, market entry and growth strategy, business plan development, value creation and synergy assessment. CDD&S offerings stretch across the entire deal lifecycle from pre-deal to post-deal, and non-deal scenario (e.g., organic growth).
CDD&S, through our service delivery, strives to provide compelling insights to clients, prospects to explore and ultimately support clients in materialising these values.
CDD&S cover various sectors and industries such as healthcare, consumer products, retail, technology, media, industrial products, financial services and etc. This practice service some of the leading local and international corporates, public sectors, sovereign funds, private equities and venture capitalists seeking to grow and expand their business
CDD&S is looking to hire dynamic individuals with the passion and ambition to take the practice to the next level of growth. You will work closely with the leaders of the practice and division in managing the team and shaping the team’s strategies and goals. You will also work closely with the wider Transaction Services team, as well as the team in KPMG Malaysia and the wider KPMG network of member firms.
As a Manager / Associate Director, you will be responsible for:
- Processing opportunities and requests from potential clients, including proposal preparation and pitch presentation
- Leading client and engagement management, from recovery to timeline to engagement satisfaction
- Project execution and delivery, ranging from pre-deal to post-deal and organic growth or greenfield expansion
- Conducting effective and efficient primary interviews with industry experts and consumers
- Coaching, training and mentoring team members
- Resource planning and recruitment
- Department’s strategic roadmap planning, development and implementation
about the manager / team
- You will be reporting to the Director, who are extremely helpful in providing guidance and believes in achieving fixed results in a timely manner
skills & experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Business Administration / Economics / Accounting / Engineering or equivalent from an accredited university (a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Chartered Financial Analyst status or other professional degree is an advantage)
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in a client-facing strategy discipline at a consulting firm / Big 4 advisory / boutique advisory firm / private equity fund, with a focus on business due diligence and operations
- Proficient in Alteryx Designer and Microsoft Power BI
- Strong business acumen, with analytical and problem-solving skills; and the ability to understand and develop market profile, competitive landscape, regulatory requirements and business plans;
- Ability to handle complex information such as consumer survey design and analytics, top-down or bottom-up marketing sizing, financial projection sensitivity analysis, operational improvements and cost optimisation, revenue and distribution channel synergies, and etc.
- Proven track record in leading project management and business development
- Excellent in presentation, communication and report-writing skills; able to present to internal and external C-suite audience
- Driven, with strong determination and perseverance to achieve goals
culture & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in interested to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company. This company offer a salary of up to RM 17,000.00 and benefits.
how to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company with an abundance of opportunity. If you are keen on furthering your career with this role, kindly send your updated resume to Bryant.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Bryant at
+6016-4140218 for further enquiries.