about the company
Our client is a listed industrial service and oil & gas group in Malaysia with footprints worldwide. They are one of the leading service providers of process equipment in Asia, serving the plantations, oleo-chemical, petrochemical and power generation industries.
- Up to RM 13,000 + attractive benefits
- Exciting opportunity with fast & dynamic organization
about the role
- Prepare Company’s Annual Report and Circulars to Shareholders pertaining to the Company’s Shares Buy-Back exercise, Recurrent Related Party Transactions and other corporate exercises undertaken by the Group.
- Draft Members’ Circular Resolutions, Directors’ Circular Resolutions, Minutes of Meetings and preparation of statutory forms & related documents.
- Organize, coordinate and attend the Company’s AGMs, EGMs, Board and Committee Meetings including the compilation of the necessary proxy forms and meeting papers.
- Prepare and draft Company’s announcements and semi-annual returns for submission to Bursa Malaysia.
- Liaise and coordinate with the external secretarial agents on overseas companies of the Group.
- Ensure that the Group complies with the Main Market Listing Requirements, the Companies Act 2016 and all relevant acts & rules and meet all statutory deadlines.
- Assist in the integrity function.
skills & experience required
- You must be an Associate Member of The Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (MAICSA).
- At least 10 years of working experience in related field.
- You must have public listed company knowledge and skills.
- Committed, responsible and accountable.