about the company
Our client has secured a great amount of civil and infrastructure projects. They are awarded an airport project (outstation) and is looking for a Construction Manager with relevant experience and expertise. They are financially secured with strong project pipeline and they are known to be a good payer.
about the role
You will be reporting to the Director while managing your own team for this project.
- Managing the overall delivery of the project program in accordance with client expectations
- Managing sub contractors, consultants and other strategic relationships
- Assigning resources to deliver works within budget, time, quality and regulatory standards
- Reviewing progress against plans, contractual arrangements, and delivery milestones
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years site based experience, specialising in civil and infrastructure projects
- Proven ability to communicate effectively to drive positive outcomes with key stakeholders
- Willing to be placed outstation
culture and benefits
Our client offers good internal advancement and ongoing development opportunities. The company prioritises innovation, integrity and excellence, and hence they are looking for those who hold similar values to join their team.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Alternatively, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org / LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/veronicanl/ for further details.