about the company
Your future employer is a Global listed manufacturing and distribution conglomerate. Getting ready for future plans and looking for a key personnel to assist and lead the Financial section in the company, they are currently in search and expansion for individuals with solid years of Accounting and Finance experience such as yourself to join the team.
about the job
- Looking into all product supply Cost control and inventory management matters
- Perform cost analysis of manufactured products, including closing of completed manufacturing jobs
- Heading the Product Supply cost control team
- Liaise closely with various stake holders such as R&D, Sales, Operations, logistics and other relevant internal stake holders etc.
- Analyse cost drivers in detail and followup closely on GAP analysis
- Looking into CAPEX and BUDGET CONTROL matters
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the Board of Directors director, they are a hands-on person who has been in the industry for a substantial amount of years. He believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. The team works well and has a good team spirit.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. They believes in open & honest communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Individual like yourself looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with strong management team.
Kindly send your application to email@example.com to apply or contact Kevin Chow at +6016 209 2345 for further details.