- Assume responsibility for financial and tax assessments related to the business, particularly across International channel providers.
- Evaluate new service access processes to optimize access standards and efficiency.
- Actively participate in project-based initiatives focusing on rates and capital business, including cost business access projects, which may involve cross-system, cross-domain, and cross-site coordination.
- Perform vital fund reconciliation, settlement, discrepancy tracking, fund risk monitoring, and data analysis for newly onboarded businesses.
- Lead the design and implementation of equipment operation informatization capabilities, continuously monitor operations, and provide valuable insights and product suggestions.
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in fund settlement, supplier access, financial receivables and payables, auditing, and internal control.
- Prior experience in one of the "big four" accounting firms is a significant advantage.
- Proficiency in financial and rate systems, complemented by the ability to manage daily operations using digital tools for management or system development.
- Strong analytical skills, including data analysis and product design.
- Excellent communication, coordination, and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and work efficiently under pressure.