about the company
Randstad is partnering with a Swiss based MNC company that specialises in home furniture distribution. The company is growing their footprint in Malaysia and looking for a talented Custom Specialist as part of their strategic growth.
duties and responsibility
- Secure new and existing import and export customs and operation processes relevant to other government agencies for availability and lower cost.
- Handle registration and renewal compliance with relevant other government agencies, monitor application of certificate / permit.
- Liaise with other government agencies, follow up on new requirements and maintain good relationships.
- Good knowledge and good understanding of tariff codes, classification and identifying regulated categories.
- Manage customs broker and external service provider performance in daily work and monitor customs operation KPI
- Secure customs operation complies with country specific rules & regulations
- Bachelor degree/Diploma in business manager/administration/accounting/economic or any related field.
- At least 6 years working experience in import or export or customs or trade related areas;
- Possess strong knowledge on customs/international trade/tariff codes or other government agencies such as SIRIM/MOH/DOA and etc
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Strong knowledge in MS excel/PPT/Word will be an added advantage.
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title:Regional Custom Specialist - Import & Export) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job.