about the company ::
Your future employer is a well established MNC in the agriculture industry. Currently we’re looking for a Customer Service Manager to be part of their client facing team and operations in Klang. Our client has been well known to offer great benefits and significant exposure in this industry.
about the role ::
- You will need to communicate to both internal and external stakeholders well and ensure the best experience possible for both parties.
- You will need to coordinate with internal stakeholders on matters regarding logistics, sales, documentation and fulfilment.
- You will be the main point of contact for all inquiries from new and existing clientele.
- You are required to maintain a strong relationship with clients and help promote and upsell to build a strong rapport.
- You are required to help upkeep the company database and CRM by accurately keying in client data and orders.
about the team ::
You will be directly reporting to the Sales and Marketing Senior Manager, you will need to manage a team of 2-3 team members handling customer service and sales inquiries.
skills and experience ::
- You possess more than 3+ years of work experience in Customer Service positions with prior background working for manufacturing companies.
- You have solid experience in handling customer queries for products and distribution.
- You are great at people management and have outstanding communication skills, able stakeholders internally and externally.
- You possess a strong attention to detail and are someone who is meticulous and organised at work.
- You are great with planning and organising large projects in conjunction with the company direction.
how to apply ::
To apply, send your updated CV to us via the link below and I will contact you as soon as possible.
If you are facing any issues with the link, you may email me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject title: Customer Service Manager - Agriculture) or call me at 012-294 5958.