Join a growing global payment gateway provider.
Your New Company
Is a major global player in the Fin-Tech world operating in more than 8 countries across the APAC processing billions of dollars worth of payments.
Your New Role
As a passionate and adept individual, your primary responsibility will be to assist with the back-end design, implementation and ongoing operation on Power BI. You will be part of the team that continuously improves on the SSIS and ETL work-flows. In this role, you will also assist with the data visualisation using Power BI and you will be tasked with creating data dictionaries and documentation.
What you’ll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you must be:
- Equipped with strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Past working experience with MSSQL, Microsoft SQL server.
- Familiar with performance tuning on T-SQL
- The ability to converse in English
- Experience navigating PowerBI
- Past experience developing and operating databases in an enterprise environment
What you’ll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, leading company with amazing benefits and the chance to excel with great career growth opportunities.
- Great work culture in a very friendly and flexible working environment (option to WFH remotely and casual dress code)
- Opportunity to deal with a large dataset.
What you need to do now
Click “apply now” if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other career opportunities in the field of Data Technology, please contact Suzanna Darma by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org