Your New Company
Is a major player in the world of finance reporting. They have consistently been performing above market growth rate and as such is continuing to expand their business.
Your New Role
As a passionate and resourceful individual, your primary responsibility will be to drive data initiatives and build data models based on stakeholder projects. You will also be tasked with building input methods for stakeholders to be able to extract alternative data sources.
What you’ll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you must be:
- Equipped with strong working experience in modelling and data analytics programming tools i.e. with Python, SAS, R Studio, Hadoop or Hive.
- Credit risk modelling and credit portfolio experience.
- Have knowledge and understanding of industry technology preferably banking or telco domain industries.
- Proficient in English and optionally also Bahasa Malaysia.
- Past working experience with BI reporting tools
What you’ll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, leading company with amazing benefits and the chance to excel with great career growth opportunities.
- Great work culture in a very friendly working environment.
What you need to do now
Click “apply” if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other career opportunities in the field of Data Technology, please contact Suzanna Darma by emailing email@example.com