Your New Company
Is an established cross border payment centre. Our business is to help clients manage and carry out financial transactions seamlessly. We are focused on bridging the gap between reliable cross-border payment transactions and ease access.
Your new role
As a passionate and adept individual, your primary responsibility is to manage and execute database tuning and performance monitoring. Perform migration of data between databases while maintaining and implementing security measures. You will also be part of the team that designs and maintains data backups.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you must be:
- Experienced in SQL tools and SQL scripting
- Familiar with performance tuning on T-SQL
- Past working experience with MS-SQL
- Able to create ETL scripts
- Have relevant past experience working in the banking or financial industries or Telcom industry
What you’ll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, leading company with amazing benefits and the chance to excel with great career growth opportunities.
- Great work culture in a very friendly environment
- Opportunity to deal with a large datasets.
What you need to do now
Click “apply now” if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other career opportunities in the field of Data Technology, please contact Suzanna Darma by emailing email@example.com...