about the company
Our client is a well-established manufacturing company.
about the role
They are currently looking for a Deputy GM HR to join their growing team. You will be leading and driving the development and implementation of HR strategies, policies and procedures for business growth and people's agenda. Your responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Providing leadership to the standardised operations of HR Shared Service functions
- Providing direction and guidance to HR Shared Services leads and teams
- Providing guidance and counsel to leaders on complaints and grievance procedures, to increase employee morale and retention.
- Driving foreign labour recruitment to achieve staffing goals.
- Reviewing HRDC claim documents and approving budget
about the manager/team
Reporting to the CHRO, you will be leading a team of 5 in the team.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 12 years of relevant experience. You have a strong ability to challenge the status quo and have a growth and change mindset to drive changes. You have strong interpersonal skills and management skills. Is that you?
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....