You will need to:
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of parts and Bills of Material (BOM)
- To create detail CAD for production and vendor fabrication.
- Work directly with technical and sales team to produce drawings and BOM from sketches or product software.
- To check engineering detail design prior release to vendor for fabrication.
- To work closely with all departments, (including customer and vendor) to ensure the drawings convey the correct information.
- To ensure that all drawing documentation is correctly stored
- To work additional related works as requested by Superior
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years experiences
- Well versed in Asymmetric drawing
- Experience in pipes/ducting/plumbing drawing
How to apply?
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp only to +6016-663 9410 with provided your latest CV.