about the company
Our client is a leading multinational retailer in the beauty care category. They are continuing to grow and expand their business, allowing high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance and showcase their skills. Employee engagement and professional development are essential in this company creating an atmosphere where people feel connected to something special
about the job
- Develop and execute brand-specific merchandising guidelines to align with the Marketing/Visual Merchandising calendar.
- To plan and design final artwork compliance to the brands direction, company requirements and guideline set by the headquarter office.
- To execute store window display, fixture table and coordinating with suppliers including sourcing of props, installation and merchandising display with thematic campaigns guideline for the stores.
- To work closely with the Marketing team on promotional launches and campaigns for all offline and online channels.
- Working closely with the Marketing Brand Team for physical stores promotional communication support such as posters, trans and all other POSM material
- Must be innovative and dare to be different for more appealing and eye catching store appearance to attract attention.
- Eye for detail and to monitor store merchandise and communication display regularly to ensure all stores appearance to remain consistent and neat, and to adhere to the guideline provided.
- To assist in merchandising process for new store opening.
- Timely submission of artwork on campaigns for offline and online channels.
- To assist the Sales & Marketing Team on events, roadshows and all other projects that are in plan.
skills and experience required
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- With Visual Merchandising experience or relevant experience in the retail industry is an advantage.
- Well versed and skilful in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop or other design software.
- Must be creative, innovative, efficient and attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in graphic design or preferably with Visual Merchandising in the retail industry or related field.
- Good time management and sensitive to deadlines.
To apply, click here to capture your full CV and details in one easy application to capture details with us for the future vacancies....