about the company
A global MNC and technology experts that’s looking to step up their game in the DevSecOps space.
about the job
Be a part of the newly formed DevSecOps pillar with one of the leaders in the Technology industry.
about the team | manager
You’ll be reporting to the group Head of SOC that has displayed significant mastery in both technical knowledge and people management skills.
skills and experience required
- Engage in consulting projects to evaluate current business infrastructure and software operation/development procedures and make suggestions for changes utilising DevSecOps best practises.
- Develop procedures for system monitoring, continuous delivery, continuous integration, code scanning, automated testing, configuration management, release management, and continuous delivery.
- Provide a "before and after" DevSecOps roadmap or plan to emphasize the transformation's advantages and values and the ways in which the new procedures help business and IT operations as a whole.
- Take the initiative and collaborate closely with DevSecOps engineers to deploy the DevSecOps blueprint in stages.
- Provide enterprise clients with coaching and training on DevSecOps tool adoption, CI/CD pipeline development, and best practices.
- Provide technical advice on any DevSecOps consulting proposal in close collaboration with the pre-sales team.
- Do research on, assess, and suggest the use of alternative solutions.
- Be at the forefront of the DevSecOps technology trend, with the ability to recognise and value both enterprise tool suites and open source solutions, and to provide the appropriate tool sets for various client preferences.
- Information systems, computer science, computer engineering, or a related field bachelor's or master's degree
- Significant expertise transforming enterprise-level DevSecOps from conventional infra operation and SDLC to Agile DevSecOps best practises by utilising world-class DevSecOps tool suites customised to client needs.
- Significant expertise in evaluating current business client practises and offering advice on a phased adoption strategy for DevSecOps tools
- Expertise in coaching and educating teams involved in software development or infrastructure operations to adopt DevSecOps from scratch.
- Exposure to and experience with DevSecOps tools are essential, with the following tools preferred:
- Server Suite for Azure DevOps, SonarQube, GitHub, Git, Selenium, or another tool for automating functional tests
- Strong Agile experience is required.
- Substantial experience in the infrastructure operation or software development life cycle is required.
- Knowledge with and familiarity with containerization platforms, such as Dockers, Kubernetes, AKS, GKE, Rancher, and Tanzu, is an advantage
- An extra benefit is practical familiarity with any open source monitoring and management tool, ideally Prometheus, Grafana, Jaeger, and any other tools.
- Expertise in the financial services business is a bonus, as is experience in.NET or Java programming.
- Ability to operate independently and collaboratively in a team atmosphere. Positivity in the workplace.
how to apply
If you are ready to take the next leap in your career, use the 'apply' function. You may reach out to our Cybersecurity Recruitment Consultant: Prassath Jay | email@example.com | LinkedIn | for a confidential chat.
For more Cybersecurity jobs, visit the Randstad Website and drop your profile.