your future employer
An international player in the financial industry with business in more than 20 countries across the globe.
what you will do
- Support application team and Proficient with common developer tool sets such as JSON, REST, Shell, Perl and etc.
- Implement automated testing platforms, unit tests and integration testing frameworks.
- Work with Application team with API Security, Container Security, Azure Cloud Security
- CI/CD process, continuous integration (Git), continuous deployment (Travis/Jenkins), and deployment orchestration (Ansible, puppet, or equivalent).
- Work closely with application development team to proactively stay on top of latest secure application architecture design to deliver thorough security recommendation aligned with organization's IT security technology policy & procedure.
- Direct and influence multi-disciplinary teams in implementing and operating Cyber Security controls in the Cloud.
- Collaborate with application developers and database administrators to deliver creative solutions to difficult technology challenges and business requirements.
- Execute security architectures for cloud cloud/hybrid systems.
- Responsible for automating security controls, data and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support.
what you will need
Education – University degree in one of the following or related disciplines (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security, Information Systems)
- Minimum 7 years of experiences of information security domain, especially hands on experience for Cloud Security
- Experience working with Developers, DevOps, and Engineering teams in a dynamic environment to promote/implement the DevSecOps program throughout the organization.
- Experience coordinating and performing vulnerability assessments through the use of automated and manual tools (Tenable, Qualys, etc).
- Ability to review and analyze vulnerability data to identify security risks to the organization's network, infrastructure, and application's and determine any reported vulnerabilities that are false positives.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure Policy, Configuration, and Security Management tools.
- Experience with security automation and machine learning.
- Experience with working on open-source software related to Intrusion Detection, Prevention, and File Integrity Monitoring Systems and Flow based solutions.
- Software development domain and principles, including design patterns, code structure, programming languages,
- Capability to prepare security vulnerability and risk management reports for management.
- Experience configuring, implementing and leveraging computer security and networking diagnostic/monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux patch management and related information security functions (authentication, encryption, iptables, SSL, Ciphers, etc)
- Ability to work with APIs and Plugins to integrate security tools into established CI/CD pipelines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Good team player with a high integrity, proactive mindset, and strong ownership
- Preferably a holder of one or more of the following information security and audit qualifications: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CCSP
- Certifications related to security architecture or Cloud Security is preferable, such as CCSP, Azure DevOps certification, Azure Solutions Architect certification, etc
- Cloud platform: Microsoft Azure
- OS: Windows, Linux
- Containerisation platform: docker
- Orchestration: Kubernetes
- Application framework: NodeJS, ReactJS, .NET, JSON
- API: Webmethods API Gateway, Experience API
- Code repository: GitHub, Bitbucket
- CI/CD pipelines: Azure DevOps, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Security scanning tools: Veracode, SonarQube, Snyk
what’s in it for you
Excellent renumeration package, the chance to work with top-of-the-line security products and international exposure in regarsd to cyber security and more.
The exposure to new and advanced threats, the chance to work with energetic and security-focused individuals and the name of the brand you represent makes this opportunity an excellent choice for your next career move.
If you fit the bill (or most of it) and are ready to take the next step in your career, click to apply now. Alternatively, you may send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Note: This role is open to Malaysian Citizens only. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified....