about the company
We are presently assisting a reputable engineering consultancy company in search for a Director to be based in KL. Your future employer is looking for a potential candidate who can assist in handling the overall operations in Malaysia.
about the role
You will the head of department and report to your managing director on the overall operation performance. You will be tasked to work on several local and international projects. To provide your engineering technical expertise to assist in tendring projects.
- Attend meetings and liaise with multiple disciplinary to ensure everyoe is intergrated
- Conduct technical reports and engineering assessment for results shown
- Prepare cost estimation, specification, structural design report and also schedules for projects
- Review the structural calculation and analysis, ensuring that it adhere with assurance requirement
skills & experience required
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Years of experience in similiar consultancy background
- Candidate with transportation, bridge, road, rail can be advantageous
- Capable of doing business development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
culture & benefits
It is a challenging position that will reward individuals who prefer performance driven culture. It has great internal promotion criteria and fast career progression. You might be seconded and work day is 9am - 6pm, Monday till Saturday. Salary can be discussed depending on your experiences.
how to apply
Please click on the link below or contact Pep Chia, firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.