about the job
- Identify and acquire new sites as well as manage retail assets to deliver corporate targets and maximise sales/profit for the business
- Determine organization's needs for additional site locations
- Execute store development strategies to team members and external stakeholders
- Evaluate existing store portfolio to drive rent reductions and recommend lease renewals and terminations
- Negotiate with landlords and finalize locations based on the structured expansion strategy and annual plan
- Perform acquisition due diligence and analysis of specific properties including financial analysis
- Analyse the business reports regularly, understand the challenges of the market and competitors’ development and others local business with regards to the global direction, and and propose improvement strategies to management
- Lead a team to support the expansion plan of the company, review and recommend suitable sites for expansion and identify target locations by conducting various feasibility studies and segmented strategy
- Build rapport and negotiate with landlords, developers, investors and bankers
- Maintain an up to date property database including new site proposals, valuations and site information
- Ensure that store conditions are satisfied before handover to construction and retail operation team
- Lead the business development team to identify opportunities to maximise income and/or profitability across the company's assets
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate Management, Civil Engineering, or equivalent
- 15-20 years of experience in representing F&B tenant in retail store expansion with proven track record
- Acquired with retail leasing, strategic expansion and store development experience, preferably within F&B space
- Wide range of network with landlords and retail property owners
- Strong database of potential locations for acquisition - malls, commercial lots, drive-thru, campus, etc.
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at email@example.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, dob in your resume....