about the company
Randstad is partnering with a well established manufacturer company and they are expanding their operation at Malaysia and looking for an Electrical/ Automation Engineer as part of their strategic growth.
about the team | manager
Reporting to: Electrical Lead
Team Size: 30
Regions covered: Malaysia
Excellent remuneration package
about the job
- Participates in Capital Investments projects in the factory ensuring that the technical solution follows corporate and market standards and is delivered with the expected quality, being on time and in budget.
- Continuous improvement of the factories through mastering the process and product characteristics.
- Participates in the implementation of engineering tools at site level.
- Ensures that all installations comply with market and corporate safety, health, environment, product safety and product quality standards.
- Ensures that the key documentation is up to date and in place (i.e. SLD, URS, FDS, Calibration procedures, etc.).
skill and experience required
- Minimum 3 years Automation and/or MES engineer with Electrical experience
- Personnel Supervision (of technical teams, contractors or other 3rd parties)
- Participation in the development of engineering projects as part of a multidisciplinary team (preferably including different products and technologies in Electrical and Automation areas)
- Participation in the start-up of technical equipment(s) and/or production line(s)
- Exposure to TPM, preventive maintenance planning and/or maintenance execution desired but not required
To apply online please use the 'apply' function. You may contact lincoln | email@example.com | https://www.linkedin.com/in/lincoln824/ | https://www.randstad.com.my/jobs/q-lincoln/.