about the company
Randstad is partnering with a well established manufacturer company and they are expanding their operation at Malaysia and looking for an Engineering Manager as part of their strategic growth.
about the team | manager
Reporting to: General Manager
Team Size: 100
Regions covered: Malaysia
Excellent remuneration package
about the job
- Develop conceptual designs with respect to key equipment requirements and required technology needs, while working with internal and external specialists.
- Responsible for checking & approval in-house and third-party design engineering activities & deliverable to ensure compliance to company and relevant international standards.
- Provide engineering support activities for manufacturing facilities.
- Ensure all engineering work meets the required company standards and statutory compliance.
- Proposes best available technology that will aid cost reduction, improvement in production quality, reduction of energy, and total asset life cycle costs
skill and experience required
- Experienced in end-to-end project management, including troubleshooting.
- Experience in the start-up of technical equipment(s) and / or production lines
- Hands on knowledge as well as strategic, continuous improvements mindset.
- Commitment to a strong work ethic, integrity, honesty, safety, compliance and quality.
- Track Record to FMCG manufacturing and Project Management.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function. You may contact lincoln | firstname.lastname@example.org | https://www.linkedin.com/in/lincoln824/ | https://www.randstad.com.my/jobs/q-lincoln/