about the company
Randstad is partnering with one of the largest banks in Laos and they are currently experiencing rapid year-to-year growth and is looking to continuously expand their capacity to meet their growth.
about the job
Our client is currently looking for a Enterprise Risk Management Manager directly reporting to the Head of ERM. This role expects you to:
- Implement and Assist in the Operational Risk, Market Risk and Liquidity Risk policies and procedures across the bank
- Provide Second Line of Defense support and guidance to the First Line of Defense to identify, measure, mitigate and monitor risk.
- Support 1st Line of Defense to complete RCSA’s for key processes. Expectation is that 20 key processes will be risk assessed by end of 2022.
- Implement and Assist the Head of ERM on Incident and Issue Management process in Retail, SME and Corporate business as well as Operations and IT.
- Implement Line 2 Control Assurance Plan with focus for 2022 being cash and payment related processes.
- Assist Line 2 assurance process for Treasury Liquidity Management
- Develop Line 2 assurance/oversight process for development and implementation of new products.
- Assist the Head of ERM in managing the collection and reporting of Risk Appetite KRI’s to EXCO and BRCC.
- Primary Owner and Coordinator for Business Continuity Management.
about the manager / team
You will be reporting to the Head of Enterprise Risk Management, who is extremely kind, results driven and is willing to guide team members in order to succeed
skills & experience required
- Strong understanding of core banking processes
- Good command of English language.
- Effective communicator across all levels of staff.
- Analytical and logical thought processes.
- 3-5 years of experience in Banking Industry with experience in risk related roles
- Able to relocate to Laos
culture & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in the Finance industry to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company. This company offer a salary of up to USD 5,500.00 monthly
how to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in the Finance industry to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company with an abundance of opportunity. If you are keen on furthering your career with this role, kindly send your updated resume to Bryant.email@example.com to apply or contact Bryant at
+6016-4140218 for further enquiries....