about the company
You will be working with the world's top innovative and progressive luminaire lighting manufacturing company. They are the first luminaire manufacturer to be accredited with the prestigious certification in Malaysia. They have operation in 16 countries for the global customers. They are currently expanding their Oracle Netsuite team Penang. Lively physical working environment - creative office, lots of great allowances, bonuses and benefits await to those who deserved!
about the manager/team
You will work together with other Business Users, Business Analysts, Functional & Technical Consultant, Project Manager - within end user environment in supporting / implementing Netsuite system.
about the job
- Support Netsuite implementation, provide end user support, testing, training and complex business analysis.
- May be required to work with the respective subject matter experts to prepare for system integration, testing and implementation of Netsuite system
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of Netsuite system in a manufacturing setting
- Configure business and operational functions and workflow to facilitate ERP integration
- Define requirements, scope and objectives related to overall business strategies
- Translate and streamline business requirements or processes into Netsuite solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve Netsuite related application issues
- Test and implement software updates, new system functionality while reporting development and queries
- Document process changes and communicate effectively with end users and vendor
about the requirement
- At least 3 years’ experience in hands-on design, analysis and providing solutions for ERP systems.
- Someone with end to end full cycle implementation experience in any modern ERP implementation (SAP, Oracle, Sage and etc) is an added advantage, but not compulsary
- Someone who has worked with Oracle Netsuite is an added advantage, but not compulsary
- Experience in the manufacturing industry with strong business process acumens is an added advantage, but not compulsary
about the salary & benefits
- Open for MALAYSIAN and Expats
- up to RM 10,000, can be increased to experienced consultant who has already earned more
- Great benefits :
- Monthly fixed allowances
- Flexible Working Culture
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Medical coverage
- Food vouchers / coupons
- Staff Education Loan
- Other great benefits