about the company
Your future employer is a reputable shopping mall in Johor Bahru. The team is expanding aggressively and looking forward to bringing awesome experience to the shoppers.
about the job
- Understand market demand, perform market research and keep up with the latest trends/brands that will add value to the mall business
- Develop a feasible leasing plan for the common area and inline premises of the mall
- Build rapport with prospects, existing tenants, stakeholders, business partners, etc
- Source new and suitable tenants in line with the tenant mix planning
- Develop and implement strategies that will increase the occupancy as well as the revenue of the mall
- Assist in the preparation of budget, rental plan and long term casual leasing solutions
- Collaborate with the internal leasing team, provide tenant's information and convert short term lease into long term lease
- Act as a representative for the mall in business-related events and exhibitions
- Keep the tenant management system updated with relevant information on the tenants and potential brands (including waiting lists, company and brand information, relations history, etc.)
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Property Management, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in leasing and marketing for a shopping mall preferably
- Strong ability to establish good relationship with retailers and tenants in the market
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at email@example.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....