We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a global leader in the medical device sector, with a legacy of over 90 years internationally. Their medical device portfolio covers over 60% share of the global market and they are now looking for a strong driver to join their team in Malaysia to continue this success. This role requires your urgent attention.
- Reporting to: Service Manager
- Location: Penang
- Excellent compensation package and great benefits
- 13th month salary + performance bonuses
- Handle all on-site field work which includes repairs, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, installation testing and training end user.
- You will be the primary contact point with their clients.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by proactively scheduling follow ups with them to achieve targeted servicing date
- Able to handle break down repairs and take the necessary corrective actions.
- Management submission of daily field service report
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering (Bioengineering/Biomedical/Electrical/Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Experience in a similar field or service environment will be an advantage.
- Able to analyse and understand instruction manual that contains the schematic and technical drawings/diagrams.
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Shash at 0129175705 or drop an email to email@example.com if you are interested in the job.
Level 22.2, The Gardens North Tower
Mid Valley City Kuala Lumpur 59200
M +6012 917 5705