about the company
Your future employer is a public listed company that is involved in the procurement and processing of products; as well as the importation, warehousing, distribution and marketing of various products in Malaysia. Getting ready for future plans and looking for a key personnel to assist and lead the Financial section in the company, they are currently in search and expansion for individuals with solid years of Accounting and Finance experience such as yourself to join the team.
about the job
- Developing and lead Financial Planning and Analysis strategies
- Working closely with Group CEO to drive turnaround business initiative, profit improvement plans and achieving financial results
- Providing and setting company direction and relevant policies for group financial operations
- Leading department HODs such as Finance, HR, IT, Secretarial and Legal.
- Looking into financial & Risk planning management
- Accountable and oversee the financial and risk management operations of the company, including compliance and administrative requirements.
- Responsible for management of all aspects of financial and corporate accounting functions inclusive of financial planning and analysis, financial and management reporting, budgetary controls, treasury, funding, tax planning and management.
- Chartered Accountant (ACCA / MIA / ICAEW etc.)
- At least 10 years experience in related field
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Group CEO, he is a hands-on person who has been in the industry for a substantial amount of years. He believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. The team works well and has a good team spirit.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. They believes in open & honest communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for INDIVIDUALS such as yourselves looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with strong management team.
Kindly send your application to email@example.com to apply or contact Kevin Chow at +6016 209 2345 for further details....