about the company
Our client is a Malaysian-based trading and distribution company with offices in Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Thailand, and Philippines.
about the job
- Pioneer team in any of the countries: China, Indonesia, Thailand, and Philippines. You’re expected to set up the finance and accounting team and gradually grow the team based on workload.
- Manage and oversee day-to-day finance and accounting operations.
- Review and analyse monthly and year to date financial reports, including variance analysis against past performances and forecasts.
- Ensure balances are reconciled, substantiated with supporting documents, and in compliance with Group and local finance policies.
- Ensure finance SOPs are proper and effective. Advise on control and process excellence improvements.
- Work closely with country CEO and cross-functional teams, internal and external stakeholders to support business, where relevant.
- Partnering with Group’s treasury team, liaise with bankers on treasury matters, analyse cashflows and monitor funding requirements.
- Ensure timely completion of audits and tax reporting.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Group CFO, he believes in delivering results with minimal supervision.
skills & experience required
- ACCA/CPA/Degree in Accounting.
- Local Malaysian with a minimum of 2 years of accounting/finance managerial experience in any of the countries listed above.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of a multicultural organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity, dependable, results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with a salary of up to RM16,000 per month plus accommodation allowance. They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for finance managers looking for strong career progression and opportunity to work abroad.
Kindly send your application in MS Word format to email@example.com to apply or contact Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details....