about the company
Our client is a mid-size interior design and renovation company based in Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur.
about the job
- Oversee the whole finance and accounting operations.
- Prepare monthly financial reports, financial audits, and tax returns.
- Ensure timely submission of monthly management accounts and projections.
- Prepare forecast, budget, and monitor actual performance.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, banks, and company secretaries and ensure compliance with the statutory bodies/authorities.
- Plan and manage cash flow and banking facilities to ensure a healthy cash flow.
- Preparation of specific reports according to management requests and needs.
- Providing coaching and mentoring for subordinates.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the CEO and Commercial Director, you will be managing a team of 2.
skills & experience required
- Local Malaysian with a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting. ACCA/CPA is an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years of experience, with the recent 2 years in the construction, engineering, or property development industry.
- Proficient in financial projection, analysis, project accounting and tax.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with a salary plus allowances of up to RM11,000. You will be working from Monday – Friday, (8:30am – 5:30pm). They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Assistant Managers looking for a strong platform to grow their careers.
Kindly send your application in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details....