about the company
Your future employer is a reputable FMCG and Retail Group from Germany with a strong presence in Malaysia and International markets. In their efforts to expand in Malaysia, the team is seeking to hire an Accounts Payables Assistant Manager to assist with their operations and contribute to their expansion plans.
about the job
- Manage a full set of accounts and oversee daily transactions and operations.
- Develop and maintain complex manual rebate calculations.
- Lead the design, development, and maintenance of a systematic/automated approach to manual calculations.
- Conduct daily and monthly financial and accounting transactions using the general ledger system.
- Possess knowledge of Malaysia taxation regulations.
- Manage all tax functions, including planning, incentives, and advising local and international clients.
- Ensure compliance of all taxation work with management and regulatory requirements.
- Execute monthly analysis and reconciliations of balance sheet accounts, analyze financial information, prepare reports, and verify accuracy.
- Work under the Finance and Accounting business services group, responsible for activities related to accounts payables, accounts receivables, and general accounting.
- Review and post month-end journals, perform GA-related month-end closing tasks, and prepare monthly reports.
- Coordinate and manage month-end closing to ensure completion per schedule.
- Demonstrate responsibility and accuracy in completing tasks.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance-related course.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in related accounting scope or role.
- Experience in beauty industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office applications; MS Excel, MS Office.
- Experience with general Accounting Systems is preferred.
- Comprehensive verbal and written English and Mandarin skills, due to stakeholder management.
- Driven, proactive and able to work independently.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Senior individuals such as yourself if you are looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work in the FMCG and Beauty industry that is growing extensively in the Malaysian market.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Vanessa Chin for further details....