about the company
Randstad is partnering with one of the investment holdings companies in Malaysia which operates primarily in investments in the plantation industry. Our client has an extremely diversified portfolio and has been experiencing year-to-year exponential growth with positive trends in their share prices
about the job
Our client is currently looking for an Finance Manager, directly reporting to the VP of Finance. This role expects you to:
- Monthly management reporting and quarterly corporate reporting
- Review of performance against budget/forecast by business segments and explanations for the variances.
- Preparation of annual budget and forecast, including to drive the whole budgeting process
- Analyse finance data and provide commentaries for cost management and decision making purposes
- Preparation of cash-flow projection on a periodic basis.
- Involve in process improvement and automation projects
- Business partner across all functions and provides financial advices
- Any other matters as directed by management from time to time
about the manager / team
You will be reporting to the VP Finance, who is extremely kind, results driven and is willing to guide team members in order to succeed
skills & experience required
- Degree in Finance & Accounting, CIMA/CPA/ACCA/MICPA or equivalent.
- Experienced in Management Accounting is a must
- Good writing skill is a must.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess good time management skill and is able to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-starter, driven and committed.
culture & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in the Finance industry to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company. This company offer a salary of up to RM 15,000.00 with exceptional benefits
how to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in the Finance industry to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company with an abundance of opportunity. If you are keen on furthering your career with this role, kindly send your updated resume to Bryant.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Bryant at
+6016-4140218 for further enquiries.