about the company
Your future employer is a Global listed manufacturing and distribution conglomerate. Getting ready for future plans and looking for a key personnel to assist and lead the Financial section in the company, they are currently in search and expansion for individuals with solid years of Accounting and Finance experience such as yourself to join the team.
about the job
- Coordinate accounting functions and programs, ensure accuracy and effectiveness in all of accounting tasks
- Participate in system change and implementation
- To assist and review monthly, quarterly and year-end closing
- Analyse financial information and summarise financial status
- Preparation and presentation of quarterly, year-end results for Board’s requirements
- Comply with all applicable accounting standards, and statutory requirements, and interpret new and existing legislation s
- Monitor and maintain a new audit system by implementing new policies and procedures in the finance department
- Provide technical support, advice and guide accountants and other staff
- Participate in budget and forecast process
- In charge of annual audit and assist in tax audit and tax returns
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal control
- Liaise with company secretary, bank, treasury, local authority and stakeholders for company matters
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Professional membership – MIA, ACCA, CPA, etc.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the CFO and working closely with the Board of Directors director, they are a hands-on person who has been in the industry for a substantial amount of years. He believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. The team works well and has a good team spirit.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. They believes in open & honest communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Individual like yourself looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with strong management team.
Kindly send your application to email@example.com to apply or contact Kevin Chow at +6016 209 2345 for further details.