about the company
Our client is a plantation company based in KL.
about the job
- Ensure a timely and accurate preparation of financial statements and monitor the financial performance of the group.
- Ensure compliance to the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements including compliance with Securities Commissions, Bursa Malaysia, CCM, IRB and Malaysia Accounting Standard Board.
- Oversee the company’s tax, audit, and secretarial functions while ensuring corporate governance practices are upheld.
- Prepare all relevant reports for the AGM, BOD Meetings and any ad-hoc corporate assignments including annual reports, circular to shareholders, announcements, and any other submissions.
- Liaising with Bursa, analyst, fund manager, investment bankers, bankers, solicitors, auditors, tax agents and any other authorities as and when required.
- Develop and manage annual budgets with variance analysis to support strategic decision making.
- Perform holistic cash flow management to optimise fund utilisation and maximise investment returns.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Director, you’ll be supported by a team of 7.
skills & experience required
- Local Malaysian with a bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting. ACCA/CPA is an added advantage.
- Minimum 12 years of experience, with a minimum of 3 years in the plantation and/or facilities management industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail – ability to analyse financial data, find trends and provide recommendations.
- Ability to identify, assess, and mitigate financial risks.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with a salary plus allowances of up to RM25,000. They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for finance managers looking for a strong platform to grow their careers.
Kindly send your application in MS Word format to email@example.com to apply or contact Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details....