about the company
Our client is an American based FMCG beverage company that carries market leading products and brands that resonate in its consumers' minds.
Being well established in the market, they continue to strive and grow to better themselves by expanding their business and allowing high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance and showcase their skills.
about the job
You would be reporting to the Data Insight & Category Manager.
- Work closely with key stakeholders in analysing and preparing planogram proposals
- Responsible in Category Management fieldwork
- Manage category management projects with key stakeholders and understand shopper behaviour (FMCG - Non alcoholic beverages)
- Set up and clean up scandata
- Degree holder (Business Administration / Economics / other relevant field)
- At least 2 years of experience in FMCG industry handling category management
- Proven track record in analytical tools (Nielsen / Kantar / MailerTracker / Planogram / Scandata, etc)
- Ability to work independently to communicate with customers comfortably
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
To apply, click here to capture your full CV and details in one easy application to capture details with us for the future vacancies. Or write to KaWye Cheah at email@example.com...