about the company
Our client is an American based FMCG beverage company that carries market leading products and brands that resonate in its consumers' minds. Being well established in the market, they continue to strive and grow to better themselves by expanding their business and allowing high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance and showcase their skills.
about the job
You would be reporting to the Senior Manager.
- Work closely with key stakeholders in managing assigned HORECA accounts on a HQ Level.
- Analyse and keep up with latest market trends to identify competitors marketing efforts to secure long term business performance
- Responsible for all key account management activities (business planning, budget planning, market strategy planning and executive, etc.)
- At least 5 years of experience in FMCG industry handling key account management/business development - HORECA is preferred, IKA are encourgared
- Comfortable speaking to key stakeholders in all levels of management
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
To apply, click here to capture your full CV and details in one easy application to capture details with us for the future vacancies. Or write to KaWye Cheah at email@example.com...