about the company
Our client is a FMCG manufacturer and distributor of its own brand under the personal care category. 4 years being in the market, it’s brand is well known to its local demographics and is present in various established pharmacy chains and other modern trade channels. They strive to make the world a more eco friendly and safe environment with its eco friendly and affordable products. They are currently expanding its team and are looking out for potential candidates to join and grow with the company.
about the job
You would be reporting to the CEO.
- Opening new key accounts (Pharmacy and Modern Trade Channels. Ie. Tesco, AEON, AEON Big, etc)
- Develop and maintain close relationships with buyers
- Work closely with key stakeholders in developing and implementing customer category strategy and best in class 4P execution.
- Developing promotional strategy in customers, and promotional execution (including trade budget management, range and space optimization).
- Diploma / Degree holder
- Min 8 years of experience in FMCG industry; 2 years proven track record sales experience with key international or local retailers
- Field Sales Operations are a plus
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
- Tenacious and resilient, ability to work independently
To apply, click here to capture your full CV and details in one easy application to capture details with us for the future vacancies. Or write to KaWye Cheah at email@example.com...