about the company
Your future employer is a public listed company, getting ready for future plans and looking for a key personnel to assist and lead the Financial section in the company, they are currently in search and expansion for individuals with solid years of FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) experience such as yourself to join the team.
about the job
- Conduct financial and business analysis for the operations (business planning, budgeting and forecasting) to improve profitability and financial performance
- Design budgeting and forecasting process for operations to keep control of annual budget expenses.
- Developing business plans and financial models / projections of strategic initiatives and new products/services with clear recommendation for management
- Manage and assess risks to the business effectively
- Managing key cost drivers and identify areas for improvement and cost savings
- Prepare the month-end finance and results reporting of the operations (working capital and cash flow)
- Maintain and update the finance & accounting policies and SOP based on corporate guidelines.
- Main stakeholders: internal/external stakeholders, business management team
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, who believes in open communication and efficiency with minimal supervision, but also a hands on person to lead the team from 0 to 1.
would be better fit if you have below experience or qualifications!
- Degree in Accountancy/ Finance/ Economics or any other equivalent courses.
- Professional Qualifications ex. ACCA, MIA, ICAEW and etc.
- Experienced in Power BI, SAP, Oracle or any other ERP Systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good in Analytic skills and meticulous person
- 2 - 3 years external audit experience
- Excellent communications skills and ability to manage external stakeholders
- Aptitude for commercial, business acumen and a critical thinker
align to your career direction, how to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity for FP&A Analyst looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with a growing and profitable company.
Kindly click on the apply button, or send your updated resume to email@example.com to apply.
Alternatively, contact WeiQi at +6012 515 4569 for further details.