about the company
Being the key IT player in the fintech industry, your future employer is the expert in their field. Combining creativity, innovation & technology, you will be play a key role in driving the digital transformation for businesses in its respective industry. They are known for developing international products with broad recognition & million of users.
about the job
To be successful as a front-end developer, you should have an understanding of web markup and expert knowledge in either of these frontend frameworks like VueJS, ReactJS, Angular. Ultimately, a quality front-end developer should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and implement complex design specifications.
- Develop and optimise front-end applications and tools
- Involved in the development and maintenance of our web application platform, with the understanding of both UI/UX demands and business requirements
- Design, code and test your solutions
- Code review
- Execute comprehensive unit testing on the modules
- Collaborate with back-end and web designers to improve usability of the website
- Maintain good practices to ensure front-end responsiveness, and implement new standards as needed
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in front-end development using React or Vue or Angular.
- Possess at least a diploma or assiociate degree in relevant field.
If you would like to work in a progressive & innovative environment, kindly send your latest CV to us by applying or give us a call for a confidential discussion.
Tong Yu | Randstad | +6012 288 8412 | firstname.lastname@example.org